Have You Been Notified That An Opposition Was Filed Against Your Trademark Application?
M.E.T.A.L. can advise you on Opposition Proceedings and provide a strategy that will best address the claims against your application and deal with the procedural challenges. We have successfully handled hundreds of federal trademark matters with the USPTO, including TTAB proceedings, on behalf of entrepreneurs, business owners, inventors, and brands, and represented clients in many other trademark matters. We have a very high satisfaction rating from our clients and always strive to deliver quality customer service.
Contact Us Now For A Consultation!
Phone: 323-289-2260, Ext. 103
Our most popular service is assisting clients with Trademark Opposition Proceedings!
We also provide the following Trademark services:
- Office Actions
- Searches For Availability
- Enforcement (Cease and Desist Letters, Domain Disputes)
- Prosecution (Office Action Responses; Intent-To-Use Matters)
- Petitions (Revive Abandoned Application; Letters of Protest)
- Trademark Trial and Appeal Board Cancellation Proceedings
- International Trademark Registrations
M.E.T.A.L. has sucessfully secured trademarks in many of the international classes that cover products or services such as:
- Recording Artists
- Live Performers (Musicians, Dancers)
- Production Companies (Music, TV, Film, Digital Media)
- Television and Film Series
- Concert Series and Festivals
- Physical and Digital Video Series
- Physical and Digital Book Series
- Clothing, Accessories, and Shoe Lines
- Print and Digital Media Publications
- Mobile and Wireless Applications
- Consumer Products (Beverages, Make-Up, Ice Cream, Yogurt, Electronics)
- Food and Supplement Products (Vegan Dishes, Multivitamins)
- Healthy Living Services (Pilates, Exercise Videos, Choreographed Exercise Classes)
- Product Packaging and Guitar Shapes
- Social Media and Dating Services
- Consulting and Teaching Curriculum
- Legal and Financial Services
“Nothing more important than having legal counsel that you can TRUST, follows through in detail, is insightful and saves you time and money (long-term), especially when it comes to securing the trademark that protects your brand. I am very particular about who I work and do business with and can easily say that Richard is among them.”
-Isha Edwards, Brand Marketing Consultant (Epic Measures, LLC)
M.E.T.A.L.® advises and assists its clients on all aspects of trademark issues, such as performing searches for existing trademarks (marks and designs) prior to federal registration, preparing and filing applications with a particular State or with the United States Patent and Trademark Office, responding to Office Actions and Provisional Refusals from the USPTO, monitoring and maintaining trademarks to ensure up-to-date protection, negotiating licenses, and dealing with infringement matters.
Our Firm has a proven track record of success registering, securing and protecting Trademarks for our clients! Ask about our flat fee registration services and multi-appllication discount.
Email or Call Us Now To Set Up A Consultation With One Of Our Attorneys
Phone: 323-289-2260, Ext. 103
Be sure to ask about our flat fee packages!